[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-7-2 07:11:29 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

馬上註冊,結交更多好友,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉社區。

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?立即註冊

x
How can i become a good trader?

The question is simple but the answer is complicated, because not everyone has the temperament or ability to make themselves a "good" trader. Not everyone can deal with loss and making mistakes and adjust to a life of uncertainty. I traded for 25 years supporting my family never knowing if I would make money in any month. Lived with in what I call controlled chaos for a long time.

I'll define "good" as the ability to constantly make a decent return over time. Most of the member here say over and over it takes years of hard work to get there. I'll say it takes what is necessary to find your edge. For some it is long hours of paper trading and then correcting mistakes with real trading. For some it is finding a mentor-paid or otherwise, that can send you on the right path. For some it is joining a prop firm (Not talking about JBOs) that will train them in a process that works.

Working hard/long hours is not a productive as working with the right people that can help you find a system, strategy etc. that works, that you can build on. I'd say if you can't find a profitable strategy in years, you are not looking in the right places. You don't have to be the smartest guy in the room to make money. You have to find a strategy that works in the market we have today, manage your risk and do the same thing over and over until it does not work any more, always looking for the next idea that will keep you current with today's markets.

I did well for 25 years. I was never the smartest guy in the room. I never took excessive risk. I found my edge and left the floor a few years after the edge was gone. I was good not great. Great is overrated and comes with consequences. Took me 6 months to find my path.

Bob

資料來源:
www.elitetrader.com
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

站長信箱|Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|Optionshare 選擇幫.  

GMT+8, 2024-5-24 04:17 , Processed in 0.019900 second(s), 21 queries .